Welcome to SelGridView Demo
SelGridView Yii-extension remembers selected rows in grid.
1. Grid with selectableRows = 1 and no user's defined checkbox column:
You can play with following:
- select row and try sorting / paging
- double click on any row - you will go to the record details. And then return back to grid - it will select record you just viewed.
2. Grid with selectableRows = 2 and checkbox:
You can select several rows on different pages and try sorting / pagination and submit
JS Methods1. getAllSelection - get all selected keys:
var selected = $("#grid2").selGridView("getAllSelection");Selected:
2. clearAllSelection - clear all selected keys:
3. addSelection - select rows in JS code:
$("#grid2").selGridView("addSelection", [2, 3]);